Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday's Positive Bible Message 7.29.2007

It's Sunday again, so it's time to hear something positive from the bible again. Today I am looking at
the book of Exodus again, as I did last Sunday. Today's message is from the following passage...

"Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked." ~ Exodus 23:7

This doesn't require much explanation. Don't lie, and don't kill the innocent and righteous because god will not justify bad behavior. This is a very good principle to live by, don't you think? Don't kill innocent people. Simple enough.

I read the rest of the passages around this section, and I am unable to find anything about something called "collateral damage." Maybe I should call up Bush to ask him where he sees it. I must just be blind and unable to read the part that he has obviously found that says it's okay to try and kill bad people when it results in killing the "innocent and righteous."


Subscribe to The Atheist Bible Study by Email

Add to Google

Add this blog to your My AOL, My Yahoo, Google Homepage, or other reader!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your My AOL, My Yahoo, Google Homepage, or other reader! Add to Google